- SETPEG Summer Meeting: Status epilepticus in children: assessment, intervention & outcome. To be held on 07/06/19 at Young Epilepsy, Lingfield. Please click here for the programme. To book a place please make payment of £25 at: South East Thames Paediatric Epilepsy Group, sort code: 30-96-83, account number: 17772168 with your surname as reference and email email@example.com. SETPEG members can attend the meeting free of charge. (17/05/2019).
- Updated information on prescribing valproate to female patients. See “For Professionals” Useful resources section (26/04/19).
- Joining the Dots in Tuberous Sclerosis Complex meeting on 16/05/19. For further information please click here (19/03/19).
- SETPEG Winter Meeting: Recognising and managing cognitive, behavioural and psychiatric comorbidities in children with epilepsy. To be held on 01/02/19 at King’s College London, Strand Campus. Please click here for the programme & booking information (22/11/2018).
- Complex Epilepsy Study Day – For further information please click here (19/09/2018).
- Locum Consultant Paediatrician with epilepsy/ neurology specialist interest post for 12 months to cover maternity leave. For further information please click here (18/09/2018).
Total Page Visits :
Copyright 2018. SETPEG. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Webvizion